Recoil 760/780 ES Iron
The Recoil 760 ES iron shaft is an evolution of the Recoil 660 model. Recoil 760 ES shafts are designed to provide maximum control and distance for all golfers through the latest in design and materials. Recoil Technology provides greater consistency, distance and trajectory control.
The Recoil 780 ES iron shaft is an evolution of the Recoil 680 model. Recoil 780 ES shafts are designed to provide maximum control and distance for all golfers through the latest in design and materials.
ES = Enhanced Stability for more control and feel
- Stiffer mid and butt produces better shot control
- Softer tip improves feel and trajectory
- Lower torque for improved shot dispersion
Different weight and flex profiles for target swing speeds
- Recoil 780 are mid-weight designs with more stability for aggressive swingers. We added more carbon fiber throughout the entire shaft for additional stability with slightly lower torque for improved shot dispersion.
- Recoil 760 are light-weight designs to help increase speed with more stability by using 25% less resin. The lower resin content reduces overall weight but adds stability (stiffness) with enhanced feel.
Ion Plating (IP) creates a stunning and premium finish vs. traditional paint
|Description||Flex||Weight||Torque||Launch||Butt OD||Tip OD||Tip Parallel||Length|
|Recoil 760 ES F2||A||65g||4.2°||Med-High||0.600″||0.370″||5.5″||41″|
|Recoil 760 ES F3||R||68g||4.1°||Med-High||0.600″||0.370″||5.5″||41″|
|Recoil 780 ES F3||R||82g||3.7°||Medium||0.600″||0.370″||5.5″||41″|
|Recoil 780 ES F4||S||86g||3.5°||Medium||0.600″||0.370″||5.5″||41″|